Holiday package “Nature & Culture”
Holiday in Saxon Switzerland – Discover the region and its cultural highlights! The package “Nature & Culture” contains a day’s excursion to Prague, a city tour in the state capital of Dresden, and a visit to the Königstein Fortress.
The rest of your time is left free to enjoy Saxon Switzerland’s wonderful natural environment. You can embark on your walks and hikes directly from the hotel. In addition, you get bicycles for a tour on the beautiful Elbe Cycle Track for a day. We look forward to seeing you and wish you pleasant holidays in Hotel Grundmühle.
The holiday package contains
- 7 nights in a comfortable double room
- Opulent breakfast buffet with products from the region
- 3-course-menu on three evenings of your choice in one of our partner restaurants: Ziegelscheune in Krippen or Restaurant Tilia (Hotel Lindenhof) in Bad Schandau
- Day’s excursion to Prague including bus transfer from the hotel, a city tour for 2.5 hours, and approx. 3 hours of free time
- Ticket for a visit to Königstein Fortress, architecturally and historically one of the most exciting mountain fortresses in Europe
- Ticket for a long city tour (90 min.) through Dresden in a red double decker bus – with live commentary
- Bicycles free of charge for a day. The bicycles can be picked up directly from the hotel.
- Free and unlimited use of public transport in the entire traffic zone (HotelTicket)
- Individualised holiday planning and knowledgeable recommendations from the Grundmühle team
- 532.00 Euro per person in double room in the peak season
- 70.00 Euro additional charge for single room
- 140.00 Euro additional charge for single occupancy in double room
- Extension of stay possible: Enquiry