Holiday package „Wanderlust“
Enjoy an eventful hiking holiday in Saxon Switzerland. The Hotel Grundmühle is the ideal starting point for a hike because it is situated directly on the famous Malerweg (it has been recommended repeatedly as the most beautiful hiking trail in Germany).
We provide you with a packed lunch on all three days. We also give you a trail map of the region. Remote Saxon Switzerland is particularly idyllic. The historical Kirnitzschtalbahn tramway brings you there from Bad Schandau. The tickets are included in the package. Visits to the National Park Centre and the Königstein Fortress are also included.
We are looking forward to seeing you and wish you a beautiful hiking holiday in Saxon Switzerland.
The holiday package contains
- 4 nights in a comfortable double room
- Opulent breakfast buffet with products from the region
- 3 packed lunches for your hikesin Saxon Switzerland
- Day’s ticket for the historical Kirnitzschtalbahn tramway in remote Saxon Switzerland (starting point for many walks and hikes)
- Ticket for a visit to the National Park Centre
- Ticket for a visit to Königstein Fortress, architecturally and historically one of the most exciting mountain fortresses in Europe
- A trail map of the Saxon Switzerland region
- Free and unlimited use of public transport in the entire traffic zone (HotelTicket)
- Individualised holiday planning and knowledgeable recommendations from the Grundmühle team
- 199.00 Euro per person in double room in the peak season
- 40.00 Euro additional charge for single room
- 80.00 Euro additional charge for single occupancy in double room
- Extension of stay possible: Enquiry